Research | Poetry | Contact
I am currently working on three major research projects: an archival study of 2600: The Hacker Quarterly, a series of case studies about writers & writing technologies, and the development of an electronic publishing lab at Miami University. For a list of recent publications, please refer to my CV.
My poetry has appeared in a number of literary magazines and websites. A number of them are available online:
- Survival Tips for a Parallel Universe -- featured author chabook published by the Mid-American Review. Available for download under a Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike license.
- “New Ruin, Old World” at DIAGRAM
- “Governing Bodies” at Verse Daily
- “On Realizing I Tend To End With Nature Imagery” at Verse Daily
- “How He Made It To Heaven” at Redivider
- “Our Love Was Like Clean Windows” at Anti-
- “Real Buck Attacks Ceramic Deer” at The Pedestal Magazine
- “A Brief Meditation on Movement” at qarrtsiluni
- “A Sky of Cinders” at The New River Journal of Hypertext and Digital Art
The best way to get in touch with me is via email
(firstname.lastname@example.org) or Twitter (@timlockridge). You can also find me on Github and LinkedIn.